Day #134 – The Value Of A Summer Break
A day in the park, a week at the cottage, or a month in Europe – a break from your business is a smart business investment.
Here are 5 key attributes of a successful business owner that you can enhance when you take a break this summer.
- Clarity – get away from your business to see everything more clearly
- Curiosity – explore a new place or re-kindle the magic of the familiar
- Connection – get in touch with what’s really important
- Communication – away from all the noise, savour silence
- Creativity – rest and recharge – your ideas will really shine
Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery it is. In the boredom and pain of it, no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it, because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace. – Frederick Buechner
Thank you Bruce Harrott for being the inspiration of this blog today.